4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS Poon Hill Trekk
Poon Hill trek is a short and relatively easy trek into the Annapurna region. This trek is suitable for those who do not have much time to spend with a burning desire to observe the beauty of snow-capped mountains.
Poon Hill Trek Highlights
- Best Sunrise and Himalayas View, Poonhill 3210m
- One of the Biggest Ghandruk Gurung village and Ulleri Magar Village
- View of Dhaulagiri (8167M,) Manaslu (8163m,) and Annapurna I (8091m) and others Himalayas.
- Small villages Birethati, Hile, Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani, Tadapani
- Waterfall, Rice Terrace
- Easy and Short trek in Annapurna region
- Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Day 2: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri.
- Day 3: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani.
- Day 4: Trek from Ghorepani to Poonhill and trek to Ghandruk.
- Day 5: Trek to Ghandruk Phedi and drive to Kathmandu.